About My Brazil plastic surgery
Results Before and After
Your Medical Trip
Your Experience Manager
Surgery Abroad Education
Surgery Abroad Educational Newsletter
Plastic surgery in Brazil
Gastric bypass surgery
Hotels in Brazil
Women and Plastic Surgery in Brazil
Prices in Brazil
Make a payment
Plastic surgery in Brazil
Tummy Tuck in Brazil
Stay in clinic: 2 nights
Recuperation: 12 days
Required pre-surgical tests: All patients undergoing general anesthesia are required to have a preoperative medical evaluation and some routine laboratory tests to assess their general medical condition.
For whom? *
• The best candidates for a tummy tuck in Brazil are men or women who are in relatively good shape but are bothered by a large fat deposit or loose abdominal skin that won't respond to diet or exercise.
• The tummy tuck surgery in Brazil is particularly helpful to women who, through multiple pregnancies, have stretched their abdominal muscles and skin beyond the point where they can return to normal.
• Loss of skin elasticity in older patients, which frequently occurs with slight obesity, can also be improved.
• Patients who intend to lose a lot of weight should postpone the surgery. Also, women who plan future pregnancies should wait, as vertical muscles in the abdomen that are tightened during surgery can separate again during pregnancy.
• If you have scarring from previous abdominal surgery, your doctor may recommend against abdominoplasty or may caution you that scars could be unusually prominent.
What is the procedure tummy tuck in Brazil? *
• Most commonly, the surgeon will make a long incision from hipbone to hipbone, just above the pubic area. A second incision is made to free the navel from surrounding tissue. With a partial tummy tuck in Brazil, the incision is much shorter and the navel may not be moved, although it may be pulled into an unnatural shape as the skin is tightened and stitched.
• Next, the surgeon separates the skin from the abdominal wall all the way up to your ribs and lifts a large skin flap to reveal the vertical muscles in your abdomen. These muscles are tightened by pulling them close together and stitching them into their new position. This provides a firmer abdominal wall and narrows the waistline.
• The skin flap is then stretched down and the extra skin is removed. A new hole is cut for your navel, which is then stitched in place. Finally, the incisions will be stitched, dressings will be applied, and a temporary tube may be inserted to drain excess fluid from the surgical site.
• In partial abdominoplasty in Brazil, the skin is separated only between the incision line and the navel. This skin flap is stretched down, the excess is removed, and the flap is stitched back into place.
Length of the operation Tummy tuck in Brazil *
• A complete tummy tuck in Brazil usually takes two to five hours, depending on the extent of work required. A partial tummy tuck in Brazil may take an hour or two.
• Usually excellent results.
• The quality of the scars depends on the skin type and how smooth the suction is.
• The optimal results will be conspicuous in 6 months to 1 year. In-patient: up to 3 days in hospital. Back to work in 2 to 3 weeks • The stitches are removed on the 21st day or thereabouts.
Post operation Tummy tuck in Brazil
• Depending on the extent of the surgery, you may be released within a few hours or you may have to remain hospitalized for two to three days following your tummy tuck in Brazil.
• Your doctor will give you instructions for showering and changing your dressings. And though you may not be able to stand straight at first, you should start walking as soon as possible.
• Surface stitches will be removed in five to seven days, and deeper sutures, with ends that protrude through the skin, will come out in two to three weeks. The dressing on your incision may be replaced by a support garment.
What is the time to recovery for your tummy tuck in Brazil? *
• Back to work: about 2 weeks
• More strenuous activities: 4 to 6 weeks or more.
My Brazil plastic surgery offers all inclusive packages including a tummy tuck in Brazil and a liposuction in Brazil. You will benefit with affordable plastic surgery and affordable cosmetic surgery.
The plastic surgery cost of your Brazil surgery is up to 75% less than USA rates and you will have access to leading board certified Brazil plastic surgeons.
In addition to plastic surgery in Brazil packages, we also offer gastric bypass, lap band, and gastric banding surgeries in Brazil.
Terms And Conditions | Sitemap